Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sponsorship



Ghandi once said "the best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others." 

Now that I've had a few weeks to catch up with work and family, I wanted to publicly thank my sponsors. 

Kansasland Tire: Nick---thank you so much for believing in the value of my opinion. I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support you've given me.

Platinum Salon & Spa: Jody and Stacy (Tambra too!)--thank you for believing in me and for helping me look fabulous! My hair ---beautiful! (www.platinumsalon.com)

Fit Physique:Eric, thank you for your continued sponsorship of me and for helping me find Pete! (316-721-2521)

Pete: Wow, how can I possibly thank you for all the hours of training you've given me? Not only did you transform my overweight, out-of-shape body into one ready for swimsuit, but you also transformed me emotionally and helped me realize the beauty of and necessity of taking care of myself! In you, I have found a lifelong friend. (www.peterohleder.com)

To all the official Mrs. Kansas sponsors--thank you!

No comments: