Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Tag--You're it!

Jennifer Stehlar, Mrs. NY American Beauty tagged me so now I'm passing the torch. This is a fun way for others to get to know some "quirky" things about me. Here goes:

Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

My six unspectacular quirks:
1. I have an "evenness" thing LOL If one hand gets wet, I have to get the other one wet too or I feel uneven. LOL (My sister and Mom know just what I'm talking about).
2. I just learned how to use an Ipod (thanks to my 14 year old son)
3. I follow a very predictable bedtime routine (brush teeth, wash face, read books to babies, tuck them in, crawl into bed, watch Bones, House, or Stargate Atlantis with hubby, fall asleep).
4. I am a sci-fi nerd! LOL I love Stargate, Star Wars. Ok...I never got into Star Trek.
5. I am Mom to 5 and step mom to 2...my house is always a mess and there are always dirty clothes!
6. I am, unfortunately, not a domestic goddess. When my son was in 3rd grade, his class had a Mother's day tea. They were putting together recipe books as gifts. When I arrived for the party, another Mom came up to me and said, "Tyler has raved about your world famous brownies. I can't wait to get the recipe!" I had to laugh. My response..."Betty Crocker boxed mix!"

Those I've tagged:
Jennifer Stehlar:

Rachel Murphy:

Laine Berry

Kellie Hierholzer

Pete Rohleder

Melanie Hansel

No comments: